About KKona Co (KKC)
I am Rafael, creator of KKona Co. I am the laborer behind the scenes and my significant other, Takara, is the marketer and photographer for all of our products. I have been making cables since October of 2020. When lock down happened, the keyboard community peaked my interest and cable making was a cheap barrier of entry. Throughout trial, errors, and success, it has become a true passion of mine. The name KKona Co was created because I was raised in Kailua Kona, Hawaii - my comfort of home. Although I now reside in the Pacific Northwest (PNW), Kona will always be my home, and since I put a lot of effort and care into my work, I wanted my hobby to be something that I can truly connect to, similar in the way I do with my hometown.
- USB-A to USB-C
- Double-shielded USB 2.0 Compliant 28-gauge, 4-conductor
- Hand dyed MDPCX and PET Tech Flex to match the cream color of the set.
- 1B Lemo Style connector (4pin) cerakoted in H-221 Crimson
- Cnc USB-A shells and USB-C shells provided by Wired In
- 5 foot (1.5 m) Host and 7 inch (17.78 cm) device end
- Assembled by myself in the USA